One-Time Payment. No Monthly Fees. No Per Message Charge.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Ideal entry level package
- Quick and easy list import
- Up to 3 delivery connections for faster sending
- 108 HTML template library
- Send direct – no SMTP server required
- Send to an email list of unlimited size
- Manage multiple email lists
- Emails don’t contain GroupMail links
- Perfect for business
- Power features like database linking
- 256 simultaneous connections for fastest sending
- 142 HTML template library
- Autoresponder to send welcome emails, reminders and more
- Easily manage bounce messages, subscribes etc.
- Share groups with multiple users
- Schedule messages when you are away
Group Email Software
Manage mass email newsletter and bulk email campaigns right from your computer.
One single upfront purchase…
No monthly cost!
No per message fees!
Easy List Management
Create any number of email marketing lists and contacts. Import recipients from practically any data source and easily manage new email subscriptions, bounces and unsubscribe requests.
Don’t rely on others to safeguard your important customer data. All of your email lists and message data are stored safely and securely on your own computer for complete peace of mind…
Real-Time Email Tracking
Find out who is opening your newsletter and clicking on the links in your bulk email. Compare email campaigns to improve your results over time. Export reports or create logins for important clients.
Popular CRM Integration
Link GroupMail to popular list management products like ACT!, MS Access, Excel, Outlook, SQL Server, Oracle, Clipper/Dbase, FileMaker, GoldMine, MySQL and others.
HTML Design Freedom
Use the WYSIWYG message editor, import your own email designs or use one of our stylish templates to get you started in seconds. No website or HTML design skills are needed.
- Our six steps for designing a newsletter that will stand out from the crowd Oct 05 - You don’t need to be a design whizz to create a sharp looking newsletter. But there are some elements you need to include to keep your subscribers coming back. By Rob Martin. Rob Martin When designing your email newsletter, you … Read More
- Email 2018: why I believe it’s finest hour is yet to come Sep 19 - Email is proving over and over again that it packs a bigger punch than social media, says Rob Martin. Rob Martin In a noisy room it’s almost impossible to hear just one clear voice so the obvious advice is … Read More