Step-by-Step Guide For Email Setup and Delivery
This article will take you step-by-step through the email setup to delivery of your
GroupMail mass email software.
1. First, let’s create a sender identity and tell GroupMail what mail server to use for sending.
2. Next, let’s create a group to add recipients to.
3. Now, let’s import some email addresses from a list we have in Excel.
4. Okay, let’s create an HTML Message to send to that list.
5. Ready? Let’s send an email to our group.
6. Finally, let’s track our email open and click-through rates.
Email setup and delivery is as easy as that.
As always, if you have any questions or need some help along the way, don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team.
Send more, faster, better with GroupMail mass mailing software