One-Off Payment. No Monthly Fees. No Per Message Charge.
Newsletter Software without a catch!
- Ideal entry level package
- Quick and easy list import
- Up to 3 delivery connections for faster sending
- 108 HTML template library
- Send direct – no SMTP server required
- Send to an email list of unlimited size
- Manage multiple email lists
- Emails don’t contain GroupMail links
- Perfect for business
- Power features like database linking
- 256 simultaneous connections for fastest sending
- 142 HTML template library
- New: Autoresponder to send welcome emails, reminders and more
- Easily manage bounce messages, subscribes etc.
- Share groups with multiple users
- Schedule messages when you are away
- Advanced marketing control
- All GroupMail features +
- Email tracking and reporting for 1 Year
- Opt-In form builder
- Database and address book integration
- New: Priority technical support for 1 year
- New: Spam score check
- New: Add social media profiles and tweet buttons
- Do you offer any sort of guarantee?
Yes, we are very happy to offer a full, 30 day money back guarantee on our email marketing software. If it isn’t working for you, it doesn’t work for us.
- Is GroupMail a one-time purchase?
Yes, GroupMail is a one-time purchase for a software license. There are no monthly or per-email costs involved.
- How long will it take to get my software after ordering?
You will receive an email with your Product Key and download instructions approximately 20 minutes after placing your order (payment by methods other than credit card may take longer to process.)
- Do you offer any special or discount pricing?
Yes, we offer non-profit, educational and volume discounts. We also have affiliate and reseller programs available. Please contact email@example.com to receive more information.
- Can I upgrade from the Personal Edition to the Business Edition or Marketing Pack?
Yes, you can upgrade from one edition to another at any time and just pay the difference in price. You can install your upgrade right on top of your existing version and all of your data will transfer over automatically from your existing version.
- What types of payment do you accept? My company won’t let me use a credit card to purchase software.
You can select your method of payment on our order form. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Purchase Orders and Wire Transfers. You can also select your local currency when ordering.