How to Add a Hyperlink to an Email
“…Can I add a Hyperlink to my group email?”
Yes, you can!
If you want your recipients to click on some text that will bring them to your website or any other place on the Internet, you can insert a hyperlink.
1. In your message, type some text that you want to use as a link to your website (e.g. Click Here)
2. Highlight the words “Click Here”, then go to the Insert Menu and select Hyperlink.
3. On the “Insert a Hyperlink” screen,
– The ‘Link Text’ should be automatically filled in with the text that you highlighted (Click Here.) If not, type the text that you would like to link to your website.
– The Type is http: if you want the text to link to an Internet website.
– The URL is the full website/webpage address you want people to visit when they click the text. This is where you enter the full URL, or website address that you want this link to open. For example, if I want people to go our the GroupMail website when they click “Click Here”, then I would enter http://www.group-mail.com
4. When you have entered the Link Text and URL, press OK.
Now, the Click Here text in your message has changed into a Hyperlink.
When a recipient of your email clicks on Click Here, it will take them to the website that you entered as the hyperlink.
If you have any questions or need help along the way,contact our technical support team.
Send more, faster, better with GroupMail group email software