GroupMail version v188.8.131.52 is now available to download from the GroupMail Customers Area.
This month we’ve included an advanced feature to allow users to specify which stored procedure to be executed when sending messages to Database groups. This is really useful to send information back to your database in relation to your email sending. You can now execute a store procedure:
– Before sending a message
– During sending (which happens after sending to each recipient)
– After sending messages to all recipients
We will provide the following data:
– Before sending: Total number of recipients
– During sending: Email address and Delivery status
– After sending: Total number of Sent, Failed and Filtered/Excluded
Release Notes: v184.108.40.206 February 6th, 2015
New: Execute Stored Procedure feature for Before/During/After Sending
Update: Display the bottom of the Exclusion List properly.
Fixed: Incorrect default Messages per Connection value (Personal and Free editions)
Fixed: Failed to open Spam Report from the Editor
If you’ve any questions or feedback about any of these updates, please get in touch.
If the Upgrade Protection on your license is expired and you want to download this update, you can renew the Upgrade Protection on your license by clicking the Extend Cover button in the GroupMail Customers Area.