One-Time Payment. No Monthly Fees. No Per Message Charge.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Ideal entry level package
- Quick and easy list import
- Up to 3 delivery connections for faster sending
- 108 HTML template library
- Send direct – no SMTP server required
- Send to an email list of unlimited size
- Manage multiple email lists
- Emails don’t contain GroupMail links
- Perfect for business
- Power features like database linking
- 256 simultaneous connections for fastest sending
- 142 HTML template library
- Autoresponder to send welcome emails, reminders and more
- Easily manage bounce messages, subscribes etc.
- Share groups with multiple users
- Schedule messages when you are away
Group Email Software
Manage mass email newsletter and bulk email campaigns right from your computer.
One single upfront purchase…
No monthly cost!
No per message fees!
Easy List Management
Create any number of email marketing lists and contacts. Import recipients from practically any data source and easily manage new email subscriptions, bounces and unsubscribe requests.
Don’t rely on others to safeguard your important customer data. All of your email lists and message data are stored safely and securely on your own computer for complete peace of mind…
Real-Time Email Tracking
Find out who is opening your newsletter and clicking on the links in your bulk email. Compare email campaigns to improve your results over time. Export reports or create logins for important clients.
Popular CRM Integration
Link GroupMail to popular list management products like ACT!, MS Access, Excel, Outlook, SQL Server, Oracle, Clipper/Dbase, FileMaker, GoldMine, MySQL and others.
HTML Design Freedom
Use the WYSIWYG message editor, import your own email designs or use one of our stylish templates to get you started in seconds. No website or HTML design skills are needed.
- How to create a group email in Outlook – 4 simple steps Sep 17 - Sending group emails can sometimes be more hassle than it’s worth, especially if you are new to the practice. How to create a group email – 4 simple steps If you have been manually selecting contacts every time you send … Read More
- Words matter, but so does engagement Aug 16 - Content is still important when seeking to avoid the spam folder, but spam filters have moved on to focus on engagement. Rob Martin Now that GDPR is in place, you can be secure in the knowledge that your email … Read More