“Where do I go to download my GroupMail newsletter software, check the status of my License or change my login details and other GroupMail account settings?”
The GroupMail Customer Resources Area is the place where you can download copies of your software, updates and new releases. It is also where you can manage your account information (like your login details,) renew the License, upgrade products and services and access a variety of support resources.
You can login to the Customer Area at https://www.infacta.com/customers/CRA_Access_Login.aspx
You can also use the login menu located at the top of //group-mail.com
After entering your login details, you will be taken to the GroupMail Customer Area dashboard.
- You can logout here.
- You can change the language of the page by clicking on one of the available flags.
- You can check the status of your GroupMail license.
- You can verify your GroupMail license details.
- You can check the latest GroupMail version number and download your software.
* If the Upgrade Protection on your license is expired, you will be able to renew it here.
- You can follow this link to your account details and edit your login and other account information.
- You can follow these links to additional download materials, priority support forms and a .pdf version of the GroupMail User Manual.
- You can access an overview of your email tracking here.
When you click on the link to your account details (see item 6 above), you will access your account information and a navigation panel where you can find additional links to additional downloads and resources.
- Here, you can edit your login and other account information
- The navigation panel provides links to many account areas and support resources.
As always, if you need any help along the way, feel free to contact the GroupMail Support Team and they will be happy to help.
Not a GroupMail customer? Why Not?
Download our award-winning newsletter and email marketing software today.