So, all of your contacts are sitting in your Gmail address book and you want to include them in your next email marketing campaign.
Here’s how to import your Gmail email addresses into GroupMail. First, you need to export your email addresses from Gmail.
You can quickly export your Gmail contacts list into a CSV file. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Contacts from the drop down list labeled “Gmail” at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select all your contacts and click Export from the drop down menu labeled “More” at the top of your Contacts list.
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you’d like to export your contacts’ information.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click ‘OK.’
Then, you can import that .csv file into GroupMail.