“I got a new Windows 8 Machine. Can I move my GroupMail Data from my Old Machine running Windows 8 to my New Machine also running Windows 8 ?”
Yes !.. of course you can.
1. Firstly, Install the latest Version of GroupMail on your New Windows 8 PC. You can download and install the latest version of GroupMail from the GroupMail Customer Area so you are running the latest version on both computers.
2. Close GroupMail on both machines.
3. Using Windows Explorer, click on Organize –> Folder and Search Options –> View tab. Under Advanced settings: heading, Files and Folders –> Hidden files and folders –> Select Show hidden files and folders.
4. On your New Machine running Windows 8 go to C:\Users\Users Account\AppData\Local and from here Delete the “Infacta” Folder.
5. On your Old Machine running Windows 8 go to C:\Users\Users Account\AppData\Local\Infacta and “Copy” the “Infacta” Folder from here.
6. Paste this “Infacta” Folder to C:\Users\Users Account\AppData\Local on your New Machine.
7. Launch GroupMail on the New Machine, all your GroupMail Data (Groups, Messages, Templates etc..) should now be available to use.
As always, if you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to contact the GroupMail Support Team.