- Install the latest Version of GroupMail on your Windows 10 PC. You can download and install the latest version of GroupMail from the GroupMail Customer Area so you are running the latest version on both computers.
- Close GroupMail on both the XP and Windows 10 machines.
- On the Windows 10 computer, go to C:Users\User Account\AppData\Local and DELETE the Infacta Folder from here.
- On the Windows XP computer, go to C:Documents and Settings<Your User Name>Local Settings\Application Data\Infacta and copy the Infacta folder, saving it to an external drive or disk.
- Paste the Infacta folder in the Local folder at C:UsersUser AccountAppDataLocal on your Windows 10 computer.
- Now if you open GroupMail on the Windows 10 computer, all of the GroupMail settings, groups and messages that you had on your Windows XP computer should be available.
Did you know…
If you have an old version of GroupMail that isn’t compatible with Windows 10, you can simply login to the GroupMail Customer Area and renew the Upgrade Protection on your old license to get access to download the latest version of GroupMail and any new updates or releases that are published for the next 12 months.
As always, if you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to contact the GroupMail Support Team.