“I have an HTML document on my computer that I would like to use as a newsletter template in GroupMail. Can I import my own HTML design and save it as a GroupMail template to send to my mailing list?”
Yes, you can easily import HTML documents into GroupMail and save them as user-generated templates.
How to import your HTML documents and Save As GroupMail Templates
1. On the Messages screen, click on File/New Message to open the GroupMail Message Editor.
2. In the Message Editor, click on File/Import/HTML Document
3. Select the HTML File from your computer hat you want to Import and click Open.
4. The HTML document will open in the GroupMail Message Editor. Add an appropriate Subject to the message.
5. To save your HTML message to your GroupMail template’s folder, click File/Save As/A Template
6. You will now find the imported HTML message in your GroupMail Templates Folder. It will be saved under the Subject Line that you added to it. This template will be available to use whenever you want.
If you need any help along the way, contact our technical support team
Send more, faster, better with GroupMail mass email software