Real-Time Email Analytics
Get more detailed performance data for every email you send. Real-time reports to track, measure and analyze your email campaigns with Groupmail Insights.
Analytics which allow you measure, optimize and test how your emails are performing in real-time. View who opened your emails and clicked on your links. Drill right down to the subscriber level.
Easily track sales, conversions and return on investment from your email campaigns. Get more detailed performance data for every email you send.
Track, measure, and record campaign success for every client. Provide a login for clients or colleagues and allow them to view and export their campaign data.
View which email clients, browsers and operating systems your subscribers are using.
Create and embed a subscription form for your website and start building your list. Include an opt-out link in each email campaign and sync directly to your GroupMail software for automated unsubscribes.
Looking to integrate your service with our email tracking? Get in touch. We’ve built a powerful API and we’d love to hear to from you.
Get Started: Free 30-day Trial
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I begin the 30-day trial?
Choose the plan you require and click “Start your trial”. Fill in your details, and once confirmed we will email your new login details to get started.
- How do I cancel my trial or monthly subscription?
You can cancel your trial or subscription by clicking the cancel link within the confirmation email you receive when you sign-up.
- What is a Campaign?
When you send out an email with open tracking and links in it, we call this a campaign. Each campaign you have typically relates to one email sent out to a group of recipients.
- What is a Credit?
A credit is used up every time someone clicks on a tracked link, or loads an open-tracking image or goal-tracking image. Credits do NOT relate to emails sent out – you can send out as many emails as you like. We only charge for clicks that are successfuly tracked.
- Are there any long-term contracts or cancellation fees?
No. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription at any time.
- What are Custom Domains?
Custom Domains ensure that tracked links in your message will not contain any reference to Insights in your URL links, and only contain your own website URL.
- Does Insights only work with GroupMail 6?
No. Insights can be used with any email client. However, if you need a solution to help you design and send email newsletters, GroupMail 6 is the answer. It allows you to send beautiful personalized messages, and includes automatic email analytics with Insights.
- Email Marketing Trends 2018 Jan 09 - Email marketing will continue to connect in 2018 but you’ll have to employ a few new tricks to keep engagement levels high. Rob Martin Ah, the New Year. The turkey is history and the ‘new you’ is hitting the gym … Read More
- Christmas Email Marketing Campaign Dec 05 - Don’t be a humbug when it comes to sending your Christmas email campaign. After pushing hard sales for Black Friday, it’s vital to soften the tone for a successful Christmas campaign. Rob Martin You’ve survived the frenzy of Black Friday … Read More