For a number of reasons, you may want to (or need to) export one or more of your email lists from GroupMail to use in another program or application.
Below are instructions for how to export email lists from GroupMail.
1. Open GroupMail and click on the Groups menu. Here you will see a list of all your mailing list groups in GroupMail.
2. Highlight the mailing list group you want to export and click the export option from the Manage Recipients section in the navigation panel on the left-hand side of the screen. Alternatively, you can right-click the group and select export.
3. Confirm the group you want to export and select a destination location (i.e. Desktop or other location.) If you plan to export more than the email address of the mailing list (i.e. First Name, Last Name, City, State, etc.) then select “Comma” as a delimiter. Then, click Next.
4. Select which database fields you want to export. You can export all or just some of the database fields associated with your group.
5. Click Next and then Export to complete the process.
6. Voila! Your GroupMail group is now exported to your computer as a .txt or .csv file and ready to be used in other applications or emailed as an attachment of other GroupMail users to import.
Interested? Get GroupMail Newsletter Software today and get your mailing lists organized.