“Can I send automatic email campaigns to people when they join my mailing list? I am running an online training program and want everyone who subscribes to receive a series of emails (one each week) until the program is finished.”
The GroupMail Autoresponder allows you to schedule automatic email marketing drip campaigns to send when new subscribers join your mailing list. You can create any number of automatic email drip campaigns and schedule any number of emails to be distributed in sequence to people on your list. Scheduling messages to send automatically one after the other in a series is often referred to as drip marketing.
“…Drip marketing is a communication strategy that sends, or “drips,” a pre-written set of messages to customers or prospects over time. These messages often take the form of email marketing, although other media can also be used. Drip marketing is distinct from other database marketing in two ways: (1) the timing of the messages follow a pre-determined course; (2) the messages are dripped in a series applicable to a specific behavior or status of the recipient…” read more
- The Autoresponder is available in the GroupMail Business Edition and Marketing Pack only.
- New GroupMail customers can purchase the GroupMail Business Edition here.
- GroupMail Business Edition customers with an expired License can simply renew the License and gain access to download the latest version which includes the autoresponder. To renew, simply login to the GroupMail Customer Area
- GroupMail Personal Edition customers can upgrade to the GroupMail Business Edition at any time and just pay the difference in price.
1. Open GroupMail and click on the Autoresponder button from the Add-on menu in the toolbar
2. Click to create a new automatic email campaign
3. Name your campaign, select the group you want the series of messages to be sent to and click to start creating a series of messages to send to that group.
4. Create a message, save it and close the Message Editor to return to the Autoresponder campaign screen.
5. Schedule the message to send automatically either immediately when a new subscriber joins the group or at day, week or month increments after the date they were added to the group.
6. You will see your messages listed in the campaign overview screen after they are scheduled.
7. Create and schedule additional messages to be sent in a series for your campaign as desired.
8. You will see your scheduled series of messages for each campaign and a running tally of how many messages have been sent for each message created.
9. You can also see a general overview of all of your campaigns, how many messages are in each campaign and how many messages have been sent to date. You can also create new campaigns, modify campaigns, delete campaigns, process campaigns manually and view history logs for each campaign.
10. Your history log will show you the date and time each message was sent and which addresses the message(s) were sent to.
That’s all there is to it!
How will you use GroupMail Autoresponder?
The GroupMail Autoresponder is available in the GroupMail Business Edition and Marketing Pack only. New GroupMail customers can buy the GroupMail Business Edition here.
GroupMail Personal Edition customers can upgrade to the GroupMail Business Edition at any time and just pay the difference in price.